Welcome and thank you for your interest. I won't take up too much of your time with a silly intro text, let me get right to the point.
- Load in some polyfills so older browsers will be able to run the site
- Add the ability to filter by browser era so you can limit the report to just, say, the last two versions of each browser
- Allow more than a single file to be selected at a time. Ideally you should be able to select a project and have one report for everything instead of having to check each file separately
- Add some information in the report on which code triggered the API detection
- Add more links to polyfills and add more APIs to detect
- Add national browser usage figures in addition to the global usage figures
Suggestions on what would make a good addition to the JSCC are always welcome.